|Return to Home Page|
Info Guide: E. Guittard Chocolate Shop
Welcome!...Please refer to our Information Guide below or feel free to contact us with any additional questions or comments you may have.
Guittard Chocolate Company
10 Guittard Road
Burlingame, CA 94010
contact us by email
Shipping rates are calculated based on the total purchase amount and shipment destination. Shipping charges for orders over $250.00 will be calculated separately. Please provide a valid email address or phone number, so that we may contact you.
Depending on the time of year, chocolate may be shipped via UPS Ground (allow 7-12 business days), FedEx 2nd Day (allow 4-7 business days) or FedEx Standard Overnight (allow 1-3 business days).
Please see details below:
- Winter (November through April):
- All States: Ground and 2nd day shipping methods are generally available as well as Overnight shipping. However, we reserve the right to hold a shipment, if we think climates in the shipment destination will melt the chocolate. Please be sure your billing information is correct, should we need to contact you.
- Spring/Summer/Fall (May through October):
- West Coast: Overnight shipping is recommended. Ground Shipping may be available in Spring or Fall. We reserve the right to hold a shipment if climates in the shipment destination will melt the chocolate. Please be sure your billing information is correct, should we need to contact you. During the Summer months, Ground shipping is only available to Northern California.
- All other States: Due to the warmer weather during time of year, Overnight shipping is the only shipping method available.
CREDIT CARD & PAYMENT INFORMATION
The Guittard online store accepts the following credit cards when you submit your order:
If you have questions about your MasterCard and VISA credit cards, please contact your credit card company directly.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value. If at any time you are dissatisfied with a purchase, we'll assist you with a prompt refund, exchange, or credit. No sale is final. Please let us know the reasons for your dissatisfaction coupled with your name, address, and phone number via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to complete the exchange, return and credit process.
Yahoo Store's Statement on Order Security:
All online transactions at Yahoo! Stores are handled with industry-standard SSL encryption.
When you enter your credit card number into the order form, it is transmitted across the Internet in an encrypted (scrambled) form, then decoded when it gets to us.
For added security, we also encrypt the credit card number when it is stored on disk, and when we forward it to the merchant.
If you are not the kind of person who worries about being hit by lightning as you're crossing the street, you probably don't have to worry that your credit card number will be intercepted on the way to a secure Web site. According to CNN,
"The prevalent opinion...is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional "low-tech" transactions."
We order products online all the time, both as a company and as individuals. When we use a credit card to buy something online, we feel at least as safe as we would using one in a store or restaurant.